- our ymca
- youth development
- healthy living
- social responsibility
- Racquet Sports
WE WILL BE CLOSED ON THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 26 & FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 27 IN OBSERVANCE OF THANKSGIVING - More Details >>
GRAB AND GO MEAL SERVICE INFORMATION - More Details >>
PHASE I REOPENING MEMBER & PARTICIPANT SAFETY PROCEDURES & CODE OF CONDUCT
The Monroe Family YMCA is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all members and guests. The YMCA reserves the right to deny access or membership to any person who fails to comply with safety protocols, policies and procedures that are in place to protect the health and well-being of all.
To promote safety and comfort for all, all individuals are asked to join us in taking necessary precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
• If you have a fever or have symptoms of a contagious illness, please stay home until you are well.
• Keep at least 6 feet distance between yourself and others while inside the facility and on the Y property.
• Wash hands when entering and exiting facility and before and after a workout. If soap and water isn’t available, use the provided sanitizer.
• Wipe down all equipment with provided disinfectant spray and brown paper towel before and after use.
• Face masks must be worn in all areas of the facility, except if swimming.
• Personal equipment brought into the facility must be disinfected. Bring your own mat and select equipment for group fitness classes. Bring your own goggles, flippers, kickboard and pull buoy for lap swim. No other personal pool equipment will be permitted without lifeguard approval.
• Circuit training is not permitted. Only one piece of fitness equipment may be used at a time.
• The Y is committed to providing a safe and welcoming environment for all. We ask that you model our Core Values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility and Faith at all times when in our facilities, on our property, and participating in our programs. The CEO and the Board reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Member or guest found in violation of this Code of Conduct. The length of suspension/termination is determined on a case by case basis.
Approved by Board of Directors on June 4 , 2020
We now provide a texting service which will notify you of facility and pool closures, class cancellations, as well as other information that is of importance.
To opt-in to this service, text MonroeYMCA to 313131.
Text and data rates apply according to your provider agreement.
You may opt-out of this service at any time.